Natural Star Nani is waiting anxiously for the release of his latest film ‘Gentleman’. The success of this movie will give a good boost to his career, which is already on a high after back to back hits in the form of Bhale Bhale Magadivoy and Krishna Gadi Veera Prema Gadha.
When asked about ‘Gentleman’, Nani says that the movie is the kind that draws you in. “Some films are to be watched from the outside. You appreciate the larger than life things. But this is the kind of film that draws you in. You feel that you are a part of the story”, he says.
The movie has been directed by Indraganti Mohana Krishna and Sivalenka Krishna Prasad is the producer. Mani Sharma is the music director.
- Nani-Sai Pallavi’s MCA to be wrapped up by Nov 1st week
- Nag-Nani’s multi-starrer to kick-start from Jan
- Nag to go on a short holiday
- Vijay Deverakonda to play a cabbie in his next
- RGV responds to Chandrababu’s comments on Lakshmi’s NTR