The exotic Eastern European country of Georgia is fast becoming Tollywood’s new found favorite shooting destination. This ancient European country, which is rich in historic legacy and unexplored landscapes, was first explored in detail by Selvaraghavan for Anushka’s Varna.
Later, Krish shot his national award winning world war drama, Kanche, and even his ongoing historical epic, Gautamiputra Satakarni. Recently, the unit of Ram’s Hyper shot a couple of songs in the country. The latest unit to head to this virgin country is Sai Dharam Tej’s next film in Gopichand Malineni’s direction.
To promote its tourism and economy, the Georgian government is offering a cash rebate of nearly 20-25℅ on shooting expenses and this is attracting our filmmakers.
- Sridevi says her dream came true
- Final schedule of stylish spy thriller in Serbia
- Mishap on Rajini’s Kaala’s sets kills a unit member
- Interview : Harish Shankar – I have a script ready for Pawan Kalyan
- Bellamkonda’s next sold for fancy price
Articles that might interest you