Released in 2015, Madhavan’s Saala Khadoos introduced a young and explosive Mumbai-based Mixed Martial Artist named Ritika Singh, who impressed everyone with her gutsy performance. Ritika reprised herself in the film’s Telugu remake, Guru, and earned a huge applause from Telugu movie lovers.
Ritika’s forthcoming horror comedy, the Lawrence-starrer Shivalinga, is slated to hit the screens on April 14th, and we caught up with the actress for a brief chitchat. Ritika revealed that it was tough acting in Shivalinga playing a young girl wearing saris and loud make-up for her ghost’s role, but pulled it off thanks to Lawrence’s support.
The young beauty further said that she is getting interesting offers from Tollywood and that she is listening to a few scripts here. If everything goes well, we may soon see Ritika in a straight Telugu film.
- Pawan discusses Janasena’s future poa
- Very, very happy with RTG’s success: Ravi Teja
- Poll : A film from which genre are you expecting from NTR-Trivikram project?
- Young hero turns ‘Lover’ for his next
- Saaho’s first look in a few hours