Legendary singer and music composer Ghantasala Venkateswara Rao had written himself a golden page in the history of Telugu Cinema. The life and legacy of this majestic singer is celebrated by almost every Telugu speaking family. Several books and research thesis have been published on this mesmerizing luminary, and now, a telefilm is being made showcasing the complete history and biography of Ghantasala.
For decades, Ghantasala has been an inspiration to many professional and amateur singers, and his legacy continues to flourish thanks to certain efforts by his admirers. Directed by Karri Balaji, the 45 minute telefilm has been produced by KVV Satya Narayana and the makers of the film are planning to telecast the film on the 11th of February.
- Balayya’s heroine says she can even sing in Telugu
- Vijay-Murugadoss’ movie’s unit refutes the hot rumor
- Savyasachi’s latest schedule details
- Vijay Deverakonda in talks with a Tamil director?
- There’s no stopping Agnyaathavaasi’s teaser