The power of good cinema has been proved yet again. India’s first war at sea movie, Ghazi, which released on February 17th amid a decent buzz, has collected more than half a million bucks in overseas.
At the end of Monday, Ghazi grossed $50,545 from 86 locs and took its total gross to $501,832. With no major competition around, the film will aim to collect big from now on. Meanwhile in the twin Telugu states and the Rest of India, Ghazi has collected a whopping 20 plus crores share, bringing cheers to the makers and the buyers.
- NRNM, JJN’s latest Krishna collections
- Pawan makes personal visit to Chiru on his bday
- Poll : Did Vijay Devarakonda go overboard with his speech?
- Interview : A R Murugadoss – No one can match Mahesh’s dedication levels
- Nayan’s character to be quite emotional in NBK102
Articles that might interest you