The power of good cinema has been proved yet again. India’s first war at sea movie, Ghazi, which released on February 17th amid a decent buzz, has collected more than half a million bucks in overseas.
At the end of Monday, Ghazi grossed $50,545 from 86 locs and took its total gross to $501,832. With no major competition around, the film will aim to collect big from now on. Meanwhile in the twin Telugu states and the Rest of India, Ghazi has collected a whopping 20 plus crores share, bringing cheers to the makers and the buyers.
- Vikram-Tamannaah’s Sketch seals its release date
- Nag’s Om Namo Venkatesaya’s Tamil version is all set for release
- NTR to turn father for the second time
- Naga Shaurya bets big on his next film
- Awe continues its solid run in US