The power of good cinema has been proved yet again. India’s first war at sea movie, Ghazi, which released on February 17th amid a decent buzz, has collected more than half a million bucks in overseas.
At the end of Monday, Ghazi grossed $50,545 from 86 locs and took its total gross to $501,832. With no major competition around, the film will aim to collect big from now on. Meanwhile in the twin Telugu states and the Rest of India, Ghazi has collected a whopping 20 plus crores share, bringing cheers to the makers and the buyers.
- Sai Pallavi in talks for star director’s next
- I find complete freedom in Kerala: Prakash Raj
- This star heroine was signed to play Savithri before Keerthy Suresh
- Competition intensifies between Hello & MCA
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Popular Hero of 2017