The power of good cinema has been proved yet again. India’s first war at sea movie, Ghazi, which released on February 17th amid a decent buzz, has collected more than half a million bucks in overseas.
At the end of Monday, Ghazi grossed $50,545 from 86 locs and took its total gross to $501,832. With no major competition around, the film will aim to collect big from now on. Meanwhile in the twin Telugu states and the Rest of India, Ghazi has collected a whopping 20 plus crores share, bringing cheers to the makers and the buyers.
- Interview : I’m a very disciplined actor- Victory Venkatesh
- Mahesh23’s first look delayed yet again
- Puri Treated Me Like His Own Son : Ishaan
- Raai Laxmi To Shake A Leg To Her Hit Songs At IIFA
- Katamarayudu’s 4-day AP, Telangana collections
Articles that might interest you