The power of good cinema has been proved yet again. India’s first war at sea movie, Ghazi, which released on February 17th amid a decent buzz, has collected more than half a million bucks in overseas.
At the end of Monday, Ghazi grossed $50,545 from 86 locs and took its total gross to $501,832. With no major competition around, the film will aim to collect big from now on. Meanwhile in the twin Telugu states and the Rest of India, Ghazi has collected a whopping 20 plus crores share, bringing cheers to the makers and the buyers.
- Baahubali 2’s three days AP/Telangana collections
- Unleashed the power of Indian Cinema: Nag on Rajamouli
- Baahubali forces Bollywood’s biggest film to change tactics
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 30-04-2017
- Powerstar surprises Kerala Beauty
Articles that might interest you