Up till now, only Rana Daggubatti was the main focus of Ghazi. Now that the film has released, the focus is slowly shifting towards the man who has directed this epic drama. The way Sankalp Reddy has narrated this gripping war drama has caught the attention of many and everyone is raving about his work.
There have been several inquiries about Sankalp from various production houses as there has been so much written about the young debutante. Sankalp scored full marks for sticking to the story line and showcasing the under-water war drama in a gripping manner.
Sankalp has been sitting with this film’s script from the past three years and now his dream has come true and the way the film is being appreciated all over has made this young director the talk of the town all over.
- Tholi Prema strikes $1M, Back-to-back feat by Varun Tej
- Legendary producer B Nagi Reddy honored with a postage stamp
- Na Nuvve gets a release date?
- Big surprise: Rajinikanth’s next with acclaimed filmmaker
- Film industry’s strike over digital service providers takes an ugly turn