Released in February, 2017, India’s first war at sea movie, Ghazi, introduced a talented young director in the form of Sankalp. This soft-spoken director turned many heads in the industry with his out-of-the-box script.
Following the grand success of Ghazi, Sankalp became a sought after director in Tollywood. According to the latest reports, Sankalp has been in talks with young Mega hero Varun Tej for his second project.
However, an official announcement and more details are awaited regarding this project.
- Pawan’s ‘Chalo Re’ Telangana tour details
- Young heroine feels blessed to have worked with Balakrishna
- Would have felt bad if some other actress did Bhaagamathie: Anushka
- Bollywood Actress Makes A Cameo In Tholiprema
- First look of SDT-VV Vinayak’s Intelligent out soon