Released in February, 2017, India’s first war at sea movie, Ghazi, introduced a talented young director in the form of Sankalp. This soft-spoken director turned many heads in the industry with his out-of-the-box script.
Following the grand success of Ghazi, Sankalp became a sought after director in Tollywood. According to the latest reports, Sankalp has been in talks with young Mega hero Varun Tej for his second project.
However, an official announcement and more details are awaited regarding this project.
- Truly appreciate Siva garu, Mahesh: Rajamouli after watching BAN
- I’ll support Pawan Kalyan until my last breath: Puri Jagannadh
- Pawan Kalyan’s urgent press meet, Bunny, Mega heroes attend
- I’ll give the Mother of all Shows: Pawan’s stunning tweets on media
- Bharat Ane Nenu opens to thumping response in overseas