Released in February, 2017, India’s first war at sea movie, Ghazi, introduced a talented young director in the form of Sankalp. This soft-spoken director turned many heads in the industry with his out-of-the-box script.
Following the grand success of Ghazi, Sankalp became a sought after director in Tollywood. According to the latest reports, Sankalp has been in talks with young Mega hero Varun Tej for his second project.
However, an official announcement and more details are awaited regarding this project.
- Shraddha Kapoor is ‘so excited’ to be working with Prabhas
- Mahanubhavudu’s first look to be out soon
- Yuddham Sharanam’s release date is now official
- After NRNM, Kajal to be seen in yet another dignified role
- Tamil star not part of Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy
Articles that might interest you