Rana Daggubatti’s Ghazi became the talk of the town ever since its trailer was released. The film which was highly appreciated by the critics has opened today all over the country in Tamil, Telugu, and Hindi.
The underwater drama has opened quite strongly especially in the multiplexes. The positive word of mouth should do a world of good to this film which is directed by Sankalp Reddy.
With the weekend setting in the film will draw even better crowds at the theaters say trade pundits. This is the first time that a film like this has been made in Telugu and one needs to appreciate the makers for their bold move.
- 2.0 makers grab Spyder’s Tamil version
- Taapsee Keen To Do More Hard-Hitting Films
- Shekhar Kammula’s prediction comes true
- Fidaa’s latest collections
- Rakul all set to sign yet another biggie?
Articles that might interest you