Rana Daggubatti’s Ghazi became the talk of the town ever since its trailer was released. The film which was highly appreciated by the critics has opened today all over the country in Tamil, Telugu, and Hindi.
The underwater drama has opened quite strongly especially in the multiplexes. The positive word of mouth should do a world of good to this film which is directed by Sankalp Reddy.
With the weekend setting in the film will draw even better crowds at the theaters say trade pundits. This is the first time that a film like this has been made in Telugu and one needs to appreciate the makers for their bold move.
- I’ll support Pawan Kalyan until my last breath: Puri Jagannadh
- Pawan Kalyan’s urgent press meet, Bunny, Mega heroes attend
- I’ll give the Mother of all Shows: Pawan’s stunning tweets on media
- Bharat Ane Nenu opens to thumping response in overseas
- Vijay Devarakonda Talks About His Tamil Film Debut