In the recently released India’s first war-at-sea action thriller, Ghazi, Bollywood actor Rahul Singh, who played Razaq Mohd Khan, the Pakistani Naval Commander who leads the sunken PNS Ghazi submarine, won unanimous applause for his menacing performance.
Rahul Singh will soon be seen in a crucial role in Puri Jagannadh’s forthcoming romantic action entertainer, Rogue. Rahul is happy with the way Tollywood is receiving him and he is keen on signing more movies here and even hopes to dub for himself in the future.
- Yevade Subramanyam girl set for a comeback
- Sree Vishnu’s interesting ‘Raju’ trilogy
- Pawan Kalyan to meet Agrigold victims
- 2.0 wraps up a crucial phase
- Stalwart actors to join forces after 20 years
Articles that might interest you