Rana Daggubati’s latest flick, Ghazi, released last Friday in Hindi, Telugu and Tamil and is running with a positive word of mouth in all languages. This India’s first war-at-sea film is gaining strength with each show in domestic and overseas markets.
According to the latest updates from trade circles, Ghazi has collected a gross of 9.50 crores in the domestic markets, including all versions in 2 days. Today being a Sunday, the collections are expected to show an upward trend, setting a good weekend at the ticket windows.
Jointly produced by Matinee Entertainment and PVP Cinema, this film has Taapsee Pannu as the female lead.
- Taapsee raises the heat in her next
- Poll : Which among these films are you excited to watch this weekend?
- Chiru 151 gets an official title?
- NRNM’s first-week collections
- Positive word of mouth helps Anando Brahma
Articles that might interest you