It is already reported that Yevade Subramanyam fame Nag Ashwin is directing a biopic based on the life of yesteryear heroine Savithri. Titled Mahanati, the film’s regular shooting will kick-start in the last week of May.
Now, the latest update is that upcoming art director Shivam Rao, who had earlier worked on India’s first war-at-sea film Ghazi, will take care of the production design for Mahanati.
Happening beauty Keerthy Suresh will be essaying the role of Savithri. Vyjayanthi Movies and Swapna Cinema banners are jointly producing this film, which has Samantha and Dulquer Salmaan in prominent roles.
- Sai Dharam Tej clarifies reports on his film’s title, yet again
- Top Actress Opens Up About Her Struggle With Depression
- Tharun Bhascker’s Next To Release Soon
- Four directors in consideration to helm NTR’s biopic
- Allu Sirish’s new film gets a launch date