As said earlier, the collections of Ghazi have surely benefited with the positive word of mouth. The latest trade report reveals that the film has collected a total gross of $141,291 from the Friday shows.
These collections are combined from Telugu, Tamil, and Hindi. Being India’s first underwater war drama, Ghazi received some super strong reviews from all over India. Directed by Sankalp Reddy, Ghazi is expected to get a solid run in the next two days of the weekend.
PVP Cinema and Matinee Entertainment produce this film which has Rana Daggubatti playing a naval officer.
- Nayanthara Stuns In A New Avatar
- Mental Madhilo Gets A Release In North India
- A rare photo opportunity for Rajinikanth’s fans
- 1 million Twitter followers for Naga Chaitanya
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Director of 2017