As said earlier, the collections of Ghazi have surely benefited with the positive word of mouth. The latest trade report reveals that the film has collected a total gross of $141,291 from the Friday shows.
These collections are combined from Telugu, Tamil, and Hindi. Being India’s first underwater war drama, Ghazi received some super strong reviews from all over India. Directed by Sankalp Reddy, Ghazi is expected to get a solid run in the next two days of the weekend.
PVP Cinema and Matinee Entertainment produce this film which has Rana Daggubatti playing a naval officer.
- DJ to have a shocking interval bang
- Baahubali’s Tamil distributor makes an interesting statement
- Eega villain turns Salman’s nemesis?
- Balakrishna-Puri film’s new schedule gets a date
- Update on Mister’s audio and release date
Articles that might interest you