After getting rave reviews from the critics, Ghazi is still going strong in all its areas of release. The latest trade reports reveal that the film has collected over 9.6 crores in both the Telugu states to date.
With this week’s releases getting mixed response, the experts are predicting some more good money for the film. Sankalp Reddy directed this film whose Hindi version has already crossed the 25 crore mark.
The above-said amounts are pretty good figures and show that audience always encourages films which are new and content oriented.
- DJ will be Bunny’s highest grossing film: Harish Shankar
- Young Telugu hero eyeing Kollywood?
- MOM’s story moved me to tears : Sridevi
- Special Column : Big stars on Small Screen
- Solid amount expected from DJ’s first day
Articles that might interest you