After getting rave reviews from the critics, Ghazi is still going strong in all its areas of release. The latest trade reports reveal that the film has collected over 9.6 crores in both the Telugu states to date.
With this week’s releases getting mixed response, the experts are predicting some more good money for the film. Sankalp Reddy directed this film whose Hindi version has already crossed the 25 crore mark.
The above-said amounts are pretty good figures and show that audience always encourages films which are new and content oriented.
- Rangasthalam makers approach Cyber Crime Police against piracy
- MCA’s pre-release event gets a date
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Popular Hero of 2017
- Solid craze for Savyasachi’s pre-release biz
- Baahubali The Conclusion to release in Japan