Ever since the film has gone on floors, there has been a huge buzz for Rana Daggubatti’s Ghazi. The film is ready for a release this 17th of February and there is a lot of promotion that is being carried out for this film.
The latest news now reveals that the overseas distribution rights of the film have been bagged by UV Creation for a whopping 2 crores. This is quite huge for a Rana film and the makers are quite confident that the film will bring in good profits as it is a war based drama with a good amount of action.
Directed by Sankalp Reddy, this film has Taapsee in an important role. PVP Cinema and Matinee Entertainment produce this magnum opus.
- 2.0’s team to kick-start grand worldwide promotions
- Indian Michael Jackson turns villain for the first time
- Teaser of Action King’s 150th film to be out soon
- Rana’s NRNM to wrap up its shoot shortly
- Star anchor unavailable for NTR’s Bigg Boss
Articles that might interest you