Ever since the film has gone on floors, there has been a huge buzz for Rana Daggubatti’s Ghazi. The film is ready for a release this 17th of February and there is a lot of promotion that is being carried out for this film.
The latest news now reveals that the overseas distribution rights of the film have been bagged by UV Creation for a whopping 2 crores. This is quite huge for a Rana film and the makers are quite confident that the film will bring in good profits as it is a war based drama with a good amount of action.
Directed by Sankalp Reddy, this film has Taapsee in an important role. PVP Cinema and Matinee Entertainment produce this magnum opus.
- NRNM, JJN’s latest Krishna collections
- Pawan makes personal visit to Chiru on his bday
- Poll : Did Vijay Devarakonda go overboard with his speech?
- Interview : A R Murugadoss – No one can match Mahesh’s dedication levels
- Nayan’s character to be quite emotional in NBK102
Articles that might interest you