Ever since the film has gone on floors, there has been a huge buzz for Rana Daggubatti’s Ghazi. The film is ready for a release this 17th of February and there is a lot of promotion that is being carried out for this film.
The latest news now reveals that the overseas distribution rights of the film have been bagged by UV Creation for a whopping 2 crores. This is quite huge for a Rana film and the makers are quite confident that the film will bring in good profits as it is a war based drama with a good amount of action.
Directed by Sankalp Reddy, this film has Taapsee in an important role. PVP Cinema and Matinee Entertainment produce this magnum opus.
- Puri reveals his motive behind casting foreign beauties
- Kaththi makers file complaint against politician
- South Indian Celebs Land in Hyderabad For IIFA
- Katamarayudu struggling at overseas box-office
- Date and venue locked for Mister’s audio launch
Articles that might interest you