Ever since the film has gone on floors, there has been a huge buzz for Rana Daggubatti’s Ghazi. The film is ready for a release this 17th of February and there is a lot of promotion that is being carried out for this film.
The latest news now reveals that the overseas distribution rights of the film have been bagged by UV Creation for a whopping 2 crores. This is quite huge for a Rana film and the makers are quite confident that the film will bring in good profits as it is a war based drama with a good amount of action.
Directed by Sankalp Reddy, this film has Taapsee in an important role. PVP Cinema and Matinee Entertainment produce this magnum opus.
- NTR-Trivikram gear up to achieve the impossible
- Bollywood actress learns Malayalam for Shakeela biopic
- Nandu’s Inthalo Yennenni Vinthalo seals its release date
- Suriya, Karthi Set The Right Example For Other Stars
- Rajamouli joins Instagram