Ghazi, an under water war thriller bankrolled by PVP cinema keeps generating interest time and again. A special submarine set of the film has been erected in Hyderabad where the actors have already begun shooting.
The makers have arranged some tight security around the set to ensure no one leaks the look of it. Speaking about the same, actress Taapsee Pannu said that to keep the mystery around the film, everyone in the team have been strictly instructed to retain the element of surprise.
Rana plays the lead role in the film which also has Bollywood actor K K Menon in an important role.
- Special Column : Family movies in Telugu Cinema
- Andhagadu completes censor, ready for release
- Popular Tamil hero set for Tollywood comeback
- Keshava’s first week collections
- Baahubali nears the 190 mark in Telugu
Articles that might interest you