The film ‘Uu Kodathara Ulikki Padathara’, with Nandamuri Balakrishna in a key role and Manoj as the hero, is gearing up for a release in the last week of July and the production team is confident about giving movie lovers a nice and exciting shock with the film. The movie reportedly has some ghostly elements in the story and the screenplay has been designed to keep the suspense alive throughout the film.
Deeksha Seth and Panchi Bora will be seen as the leading ladies in the movie. Music has been scored by Bobo Sashi and the film’s director is Sekhar Raja. Currently, post production activities of the movie are going on. Lakshmi Manchu is producing the film on Manchu Entertainments banner
- Sai Dharam Tej to unveil India’s first space film’s trailer
- Kannada-Telugu bilingual Rajaratham locks its release date
- Jai Simha’s worldwide 5-day collections
- Actresses Devayani’s father passes away
- Cheli combo all set to materialize again?