The film ‘Uu Kodathara Ulikki Padathara’, with Nandamuri Balakrishna in a key role and Manoj as the hero, is gearing up for a release in the last week of July and the production team is confident about giving movie lovers a nice and exciting shock with the film. The movie reportedly has some ghostly elements in the story and the screenplay has been designed to keep the suspense alive throughout the film.
Deeksha Seth and Panchi Bora will be seen as the leading ladies in the movie. Music has been scored by Bobo Sashi and the film’s director is Sekhar Raja. Currently, post production activities of the movie are going on. Lakshmi Manchu is producing the film on Manchu Entertainments banner
- Vishal Wants To Revamp Tamil Film Industry
- Samantha Wraps Up Shooting For Mahanati
- Acting Has Really Disciplined Me : Kiara Advani
- Ram Charan gears up for Memu Saitham shoot
- Superstar Mahesh Babu’s Sweet Gesture Bowls Over Fans