Mega Power Star Ram Charan’s upcoming film ‘Naayak’ has encountered trouble from an unexpected corner. Girijan Student associations have raised an objection over the title, stating that the term ‘Naayak’ is reserved for use exclusively by people belonging to the Lambadi sect. The student representatives are demanding a change in the movie’s title.
There has been no official communication so far over the matter from the movie’s production team. Some Telugu films, for example Pawan Kalyan’s ‘Cameraman Ganga tho Rambabu’ and Manchu Vishnu’s ‘Dhenikaina Ready’, have been landing in controversies in recent times, forcing the makers to cut the ‘offending’ scenes.
‘Naayak’ has Charan in the company of Kajal and Amala Paul. Vinayak is the director of the movie and Danayya DVV is the producer. Music has been composed by Thaman SS.
- Anushka talks about pay disparity in film industry
- Nagarjuna-Nani’s multi-starrer gets a launch date
- Entire film industry is happy with Jai Simha’s success: Balakrishna
- Rakul’s Brother Signs A Bilingual Film
- Actress Recalls Her Traumatic Winter Experience