During the audio launch event of her upcoming movie Magalir Mattum this morning, former heroine Jyothika made an earnest request to all the filmmakers in our country. “Give some dignity to your heroines. You too have mothers, sisters, wives and girlfriends and look at what’s happening to women in the society and be more responsible,” Jyothika said.
The actress further urged filmmakers to stop glorifying stalking in their movies. Well, definitely a much needed suggestion. Will our star directors and heroes pay heed to Jyo’s request?
- Nani to let go off much-awaited project
- Surprise guests on Rangasthalam sets
- After Pollachi, young hero’s next heads to Varanasi
- Poll : Which of these films are you eagerly waiting for?
- Arjun Reddy’s director begins work on his next
Articles that might interest you