During the audio launch event of her upcoming movie Magalir Mattum this morning, former heroine Jyothika made an earnest request to all the filmmakers in our country. “Give some dignity to your heroines. You too have mothers, sisters, wives and girlfriends and look at what’s happening to women in the society and be more responsible,” Jyothika said.
The actress further urged filmmakers to stop glorifying stalking in their movies. Well, definitely a much needed suggestion. Will our star directors and heroes pay heed to Jyo’s request?
- PSPK25’s audio event in a special location?
- Press Note : ‘PSV Garuda Vega’ makes Rs. 30 Cr in 17 days
- Nara Rohit’s cameo in Mental Madhilo
- Vijay-Murugadoss film completes pre-production
- Anirudh Ravichander to debut in Bollywood