During the audio launch event of her upcoming movie Magalir Mattum this morning, former heroine Jyothika made an earnest request to all the filmmakers in our country. “Give some dignity to your heroines. You too have mothers, sisters, wives and girlfriends and look at what’s happening to women in the society and be more responsible,” Jyothika said.
The actress further urged filmmakers to stop glorifying stalking in their movies. Well, definitely a much needed suggestion. Will our star directors and heroes pay heed to Jyo’s request?
- First look of Suriya’s TSK thrills fans
- Unique promotions helping NRNM
- LIE gearing up for a massive release
- Star couple buy an apartment in New York
- Nene Raju Nene Mantri’s Malayalam Trailer Is Ready
Articles that might interest you