During the audio launch event of her upcoming movie Magalir Mattum this morning, former heroine Jyothika made an earnest request to all the filmmakers in our country. “Give some dignity to your heroines. You too have mothers, sisters, wives and girlfriends and look at what’s happening to women in the society and be more responsible,” Jyothika said.
The actress further urged filmmakers to stop glorifying stalking in their movies. Well, definitely a much needed suggestion. Will our star directors and heroes pay heed to Jyo’s request?
- Mahesh has been asking me to write a love story for him: Jayanth
- Shamanthakamani’s First Look To Be Unveiled Today
- Touch Chesi Chudu to head to the beach city
- Telangana govt. to recommend Padma Bhushan to Vijaya Nirmala
- Aaradugula Bullet gets a release date
Articles that might interest you