The recent announcement of the 64th National Film Awards by the Malayali filmmaker Priyadarshan-led jury drew severe criticism from many quarters. Star Tamil director AR Murugadoss went on to say that the awards were ‘biased’.
In a shocking counter to Murugadoss’ statement, Priyadarshan said that he didn’t understand what Murugadoss was trying to say and that he didn’t take his words seriously as Murugadoss has only made third rated action films so far and that such comments have no value.
“Jury’s decision is final. Go to hell,” Priyadarshan said about Murugadoss’ comment, further adding that Murugadoss might have made that comment out of jealousy maybe because Akshay Kumar didn’t give him dates for his next movie.
- Good films Get Good Reviews : Mahesh Babu
- Special focus for Spyder’s second half
- Exclusive Interview : Sharwanand – Maruthi is in the league of EVV & Jandhyala
- RGV unveils the first glimpse of Lakshmi’s NTR
- Trisha Inks A New Brand Endorsement Deal
Articles that might interest you