Senior hero Mohan Babu’s latest film, Gayatri, opened on February 9 to mixed reviews. During a promotional event today, Mohan Babu made a few striking comments on the people who pirated Gayatri and watched it on the first day of the film’s release.
“I hope gods will bless all those who pirated Gayatri on the first day and also those who watched the movie on a pirated DVD with a long life. They will surely pay for their sins. As a producer, I have toiled for 8 months to release the movie. But now, my heart bleeds to know that the movie has been pirated,” Mohan Babu said.
Mohan Babu played dual roles in the movie, while Vishnu, Shriya, Nikhila Vimal and Anasuya were seen in important roles. R Madan is the film’s director.
- Sai Dharam Tej clarifies reports on his film’s title, yet again
- Top Actress Opens Up About Her Struggle With Depression
- Tharun Bhascker’s Next To Release Soon
- Four directors in consideration to helm NTR’s biopic
- Allu Sirish’s new film gets a launch date