Naga Babu’s son Varun Tej, will be marking his debut with Gollabhama. This movie’s shooting has picked up and the next schedule will start from July 29th in Hyderabad. As soon as this schedule is completed, the unit will move to Amalapuram for the next schedule which starts on August 5th.
Sreekanth Addala is the director of this film, and Pooja Hegde plays the lead actress. Micky J meyer is composing tunes for this movie which is being produced by Nallamallapu Srinivas (Bujji) and Tagore Madhu.
- Teja to helm the prestigious biopic?
- Adirindhi’s audio album to be out soon
- NTR opens up about negativity on social media
- Vijay Antony’s Indra Sena In post-production
- Interview : NTR- I would love to do Rajamouli’s Mahabharata
Articles that might interest you