Gollapudi Maruti Rao is one of the most amazing talents in the Telugu industry. This legendary actor shied away from films and kept a low profile few years back. But now things have changed as this legendary actor is back in business and is doing some interesting roles off late.
He was last seen in Varun Tej’s Kanche and will also essay a key role in Chandrasekhar Yeleti’s Manamantha. The talented actor is now game for all character roles and also has some interesting films lined up for release. It is really nice to see such legendary actors making way back to where they belong.
- Dangal surpasses Baahubali 2, India’s highest grosser now
- I’m a Rajamouli fan, would never copy his films
- Baahubali’s mammoth success helping other Tollywood biggies
- Much-awaited biggie wraps up European schedule
- Re-recording in full swing for Sunil’s next
Articles that might interest you