Now, the latest news is that the overseas rights of the film have been bagged by Nirvana Cinemas who earlier distributed Arjun Reddy and Anando Brahma.
Mahanati is directed by Nag Ahswin and has Keerthy Suresh and Samantha in lead roles. The film is based on the life of yesteryear heroine Savitri.
- Senior hero’s younger son’s acting debut with a trilingual film
- Poll : Who among these two is a better actor?
- Indian Cinema is not all about song and dance: Karan Johar
- Raj Tarun-Ravi Babu-Vyjayanthi’s film to be revived?
- Fate of March releases to be decided on Feb 23