Sateesh claimed that the story of Drishyam, is copied from his book ‘Oru Mazhakalathu’ which was published way back in May 2013. Now, according to the latest update, the court has dismissed the case and has voted in the favor of Jeethu Joseph who is directing the film. Shooting of this flick is nearing completion and is all set for a summer release.
- Yet Another Star Actress In Talks For Harish Shankar’s Next
- Special Column : Exploring a song – Gaali Vaaluga
- Trisha Reveals Her Strangest Habit
- Star Comedian Gets Emotional About His New Film
- Rana Daggubati’s Adventure Film To Roll Soon