Sateesh claimed that the story of Drishyam, is copied from his book ‘Oru Mazhakalathu’ which was published way back in May 2013. Now, according to the latest update, the court has dismissed the case and has voted in the favor of Jeethu Joseph who is directing the film. Shooting of this flick is nearing completion and is all set for a summer release.
- Saaho teaser hits the bull’s eye
- Top Actress Dazzles In A Special Song In SSR’s Film
- Legendary Director Is An Inspiration To Superstar
- Tweet Tweet – All the Tweets : Baahubali 2
- Midnight shows canceled in Tamil Nadu
Articles that might interest you