Recently, the High Court directed the Telangana government to look into the matter. Yesterday, the government has set up a high-level committee to chalk out the possibilities for ticket rates hike.
Very soon, the committee will come up with its report to increase the ticket rates at various single screen theaters across Telangana. The government will then act based on the committee’s recommendations.
- High Court’s notices to Balakrishna
- Chay, Nagarjuna’s amusing Twitter counters
- Path breaking Kannada hit sets a record in Tollywood
- Ram Charan touched with fans’ nobility
- Rising Tamil comedian in Pawan-Trivikram movie?
Articles that might interest you