Recently, the High Court directed the Telangana government to look into the matter. Yesterday, the government has set up a high-level committee to chalk out the possibilities for ticket rates hike.
Very soon, the committee will come up with its report to increase the ticket rates at various single screen theaters across Telangana. The government will then act based on the committee’s recommendations.
- Nayanthara Stuns In A New Avatar
- Mental Madhilo Gets A Release In North India
- A rare photo opportunity for Rajinikanth’s fans
- 1 million Twitter followers for Naga Chaitanya
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Director of 2017