Here’s some good news for filmmakers across the country. The union government will soon introduce a bill in the Parliament to facilitate smooth logistics for filmmakers who wish to shoot in public places.
This new bill will be a huge relief for filmmakers who have to go through painful ordeals to obtain at least 35 permissions from various state and central government bodies which demand the filmmakers to produce numerous documents to facilitate shootings in public places.
This new bill is a result of relentless appeals made to the centre by Bollywood directors Prakash Jha and Madhur Bhandarkar. The bill maybe introduced in the Parliament during the next winter or budget sessions.
- Jai Simha’s teaser to be out soon
- Update on Bellamkonda Sai’s Saakshyam
- After Hyderabad, Kakinada awaits AR Rahman’s concert?
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Music Director of 2017
- Balayya’s heroine says she can even sing in Telugu