The master composer hinted that he may retire from composing for movies as he is done with directors who don’t listen to his suggestions, except Rajamouli.
But in a much needed relief for all the fans of his music, Keeravani took to his Twitter profile just a while ago and tweeted, “And my journey continues. On my own terms. Good news to who ever wished for it and my heart felt gratitude for their love and support.”
“On my own terms”, in Keeravani’s words, means that the computer will be taking more responsibilities of his craft.
And my journey continues. On my own terms. Good news to who ever wished for it and my heart felt gratitude for their love and support 👍🙏❤️
— mmkeeravaani (@mmkeeravaani) March 26, 2017
- 100 feet hot air balloon promotions for Rajini’s 2.0
- Different screenplay is the highlight of Kurukshetram: Arjun
- What made Sridevi change her mind on Baahubali?
- Yet another anchor misses NTR’s Bigg Boss
- VIP 2’s trailer to be out shortly
Articles that might interest you