From the past one week, the entire theaters in the states of Andhra and Telangana were closed as the producers were on strike against the digital service providers who charge exorbitant prices to the producers.
Looks like an amicable solution has been made as the standoff between South Indian Producers and Digital Service Providers is virtually over now.
The news reveals that the DSP’s have offered a fantastic 25 to 35% reduction in the money they charge to the producers. Theatres in Andhra & Telangana which were closed from March 2nd will reopen from tomorrow.
- Nela Ticket’s first look is Ravi Teja’s massy treat this Ugadi
- Prabhudeva Thrilled About His Next Dance Based Film
- MLA’s Kurnool event shifted to Hyderabad
- Bhaagamathie director’s next is a period international flick
- Rajinikanth’s Co-Star Keen To Act In More South Indian Films