Following the stupendous success of Vishwaroopam, actor-director Kamal Haasan went on to wrap up its sequel, Vishwaroopam 2, almost three years ago. However, the film has not seen the light of day until now due to financial issues.
Sometime back, we had reported that Kamal Haasan is planning to release Vishwaroopam 2 this year, giving the much needed high to fans. According to the latest reports coming in from Tamil media circles, Kamal is planning to shell out a huge amount to producer Aascar Ravichandran to acquire the film’s rights.
If everything goes as planned, Kamal is planning to release Vishwaroopam 2 even before Sabhash Naidu, which is set for a Diwali release.
- Ghazi Director Working On Yet Another Crazy Project
- Ram Charan Bonds Big Time With NTR Jr
- Nayanthara Stuns In A New Avatar
- Mental Madhilo Gets A Release In North India
- A rare photo opportunity for Rajinikanth’s fans