Following the stupendous success of Vishwaroopam, actor-director Kamal Haasan went on to wrap up its sequel, Vishwaroopam 2, almost three years ago. However, the film has not seen the light of day until now due to financial issues.
Sometime back, we had reported that Kamal Haasan is planning to release Vishwaroopam 2 this year, giving the much needed high to fans. According to the latest reports coming in from Tamil media circles, Kamal is planning to shell out a huge amount to producer Aascar Ravichandran to acquire the film’s rights.
If everything goes as planned, Kamal is planning to release Vishwaroopam 2 even before Sabhash Naidu, which is set for a Diwali release.
- Taapsee To Play A Shooter In Her Next
- It’s been difficult working on Saaho: Neil Nitin Mukesh
- Yet another young actress dubs in Telugu
- “Directors Are Making A Conscious Effort To Write Better Roles,” Tamannaah Says
- Bhaagmathie wraps up its censor