The shooting of Ram Charan’s Dhruva has kick started and is currently on in Kashmir. Ever since the project has gone on floors, there has been a decent buzz and latest update is that the distributors are shelling some high amounts to acquire the rights of the film.
Knowing that Dhruva is the remake of hit Tamil film Thani Oruvan, the distributors feel that it will be a minimum guarantee project, they are ready to pay these amounts. Even the overseas rights are being quoted with some heavy prices.
Directed by Surender Reddy, Dhruva has Ram Charan and Rakul Preet as the female leads and Geetha Arts is the production house.
- Star Hero Says No To Remakes
- Ram can’t wait for his fans to meet Abhiram
- Taapsee Reveals Her Fitness Secrets
- Poll : Which of these films will be a bigger hit?
- Much-Awaited magnum opus not being postponed
Articles that might interest you