The shooting of Ram Charan’s Dhruva has kick started and is currently on in Kashmir. Ever since the project has gone on floors, there has been a decent buzz and latest update is that the distributors are shelling some high amounts to acquire the rights of the film.
Knowing that Dhruva is the remake of hit Tamil film Thani Oruvan, the distributors feel that it will be a minimum guarantee project, they are ready to pay these amounts. Even the overseas rights are being quoted with some heavy prices.
Directed by Surender Reddy, Dhruva has Ram Charan and Rakul Preet as the female leads and Geetha Arts is the production house.
- Bigg Boss Finalists Offered Another Reality Show?
- Star sister to make her debut soon
- Prabhas to increase Mahanubhavudu’s hype
- Poll : Which aspect of Spyder are you looking forward to?
- Spyder to collect solid figures from premiere shows
Articles that might interest you