The shooting of Ram Charan’s Dhruva has kick started and is currently on in Kashmir. Ever since the project has gone on floors, there has been a decent buzz and latest update is that the distributors are shelling some high amounts to acquire the rights of the film.
Knowing that Dhruva is the remake of hit Tamil film Thani Oruvan, the distributors feel that it will be a minimum guarantee project, they are ready to pay these amounts. Even the overseas rights are being quoted with some heavy prices.
Directed by Surender Reddy, Dhruva has Ram Charan and Rakul Preet as the female leads and Geetha Arts is the production house.
- Eega villain turns Salman’s nemesis?
- Balakrishna-Puri film’s new schedule gets a date
- Baahubali’s Tamil distributor makes an interesting statement
- Update on Mister’s audio and release date
- Mahesh23 gets a tentative audio launch date
Articles that might interest you