King Akkineni Nagarjuna’s ‘Greeku Veerudu’ is getting ready for release in April. The movie is expected to be a mature love story and Nayanatara will be seen opposite Nagarjuna in the film. As per the reports available to us, the story has a good amount of sentiment, especially in the second half.
The movie is being directed by Dasaradh and Thaman is composing the music. Sivaprasad Reddy is the producer.
Nagarjuna will be seen as an NRI in the movie and he is sporting an all new look for this film. The movie is currently in the final stages of production. Nagarjuna and Dasaradh teamed up for ‘Santosham’ many years ago and they are hoping to repeat that success again.
- Rana’s NRNM to wrap up its shoot shortly
- Star anchor unavailable for NTR’s Bigg Boss
- ‘Why Only Me? Bunny Is Glamorous Too,’ Pooja Hegde Says
- Charan fighting it out in Rajahmundry
- Telugu villain set for Malayalam debut opposite Megastar
Articles that might interest you