King Akkineni Nagarjuna’s ‘Greeku Veerudu’ is getting ready for release in April. The movie is expected to be a mature love story and Nayanatara will be seen opposite Nagarjuna in the film. As per the reports available to us, the story has a good amount of sentiment, especially in the second half.
The movie is being directed by Dasaradh and Thaman is composing the music. Sivaprasad Reddy is the producer.
Nagarjuna will be seen as an NRI in the movie and he is sporting an all new look for this film. The movie is currently in the final stages of production. Nagarjuna and Dasaradh teamed up for ‘Santosham’ many years ago and they are hoping to repeat that success again.
- Award-winning Editor Anil Malnad passes away
- Kiara reveals Mahesh’s dedication on BAN’s sets
- Vishal Wants To Revamp Tamil Film Industry
- Samantha Wraps Up Shooting For Mahanati
- Acting Has Really Disciplined Me : Kiara Advani