The long delayed film in the combination of Gopichand and B Gopal has been revived finally. Ever since the film’s first director Bhupati Pandyan was replaced, the film went off the radar following a series of troubles leading to the cancellation of the shoot. As per the latest news, a fresh schedule took place at Ramoji Film City involving the entire cast.
Touted to be an action entertainer, this film is expected to portray Gopichand in a never seen before avatar. Famous director B Gopal makes a comeback after a long time with this film which is being produced by Thandra Ramesh. Nayanathara pairs up with Gopichand and Mani Sharma composes the music.
- Mahesh scores his 2nd $2M film with Bharat Ane Nenu
- “I’m Feeling Blessed” : Mahesh Babu Thanks All For BAN’s Success
- Pawan once again urges fans to maintain restraint
- Mahesh sets a record among South Indian heroes in US
- Vijay-Murugadoss’ film to resume its shoot after Kollywood strike