Looks like macho actor Gopichand is on a signing spree. After shooting back-to-back for B Gopal and AS Ravi Kumar Chowdary films, the actor is reportedly in talks with two more directors. We had already reported that Gopichand gave his nod to AM Jyothi Krishna’s script.
Now, latest reports reveal that Gopichand has also given a go-ahead to Paruchuri Murali, the director of his 2005 hit film Andhrudu. Apparently, the story is an action drama with ample doses of mass elements. Senior producers Bhagawan and Pullarao will produce this film.
- Interview : Madhura Sreedhar – Happy with Vamsi’s working style
- Taekwondo Blackbelt Holder Volunteers To Play ‘Sangamithra’
- Nani Shares An Adorable Picture Of Nani 2.0
- Interview : Raj Tarun – I’m ready to do a multi-starrer with Nikhil
- Yet another headache for Rajini’s Kaala
Articles that might interest you