Released more than a decade ago, actor Gopichand-starrer mass action entertainer, Andhrudu, ended up as a huge hit and gave the much needed mass hero image to Gopichand. The film was directed by Paruchuri Murali.
Now, the Andhrudu combo is all set to repeat, if the latest reports are to be believed. Apparently, Murali narrated a script to Gopichand sometime back and the actor is keen on taking the project on floors soon after he wraps up his ongoing movies, Oxygen and Sampath Nandi’s as-yet-untitled project.
- DJ’s team to celebrate the film’s success with fans
- 2.0’s team to kick-start grand worldwide promotions
- Indian Michael Jackson turns villain for the first time
- Teaser of Action King’s 150th film to be out soon
- Rana’s NRNM to wrap up its shoot shortly
Articles that might interest you