Released more than a decade ago, actor Gopichand-starrer mass action entertainer, Andhrudu, ended up as a huge hit and gave the much needed mass hero image to Gopichand. The film was directed by Paruchuri Murali.
Now, the Andhrudu combo is all set to repeat, if the latest reports are to be believed. Apparently, Murali narrated a script to Gopichand sometime back and the actor is keen on taking the project on floors soon after he wraps up his ongoing movies, Oxygen and Sampath Nandi’s as-yet-untitled project.
- FDFS : Highlights from from Rajaratham
- Prabhas truly arrives on the global scene with wax statue in London
- Naga Shaurya’s Narthanasala to kick-start in April
- NTR-Trivikram’s movie gets a launch date
- Two songs from BAN to come out soon