Released more than a decade ago, actor Gopichand-starrer mass action entertainer, Andhrudu, ended up as a huge hit and gave the much needed mass hero image to Gopichand. The film was directed by Paruchuri Murali.
Now, the Andhrudu combo is all set to repeat, if the latest reports are to be believed. Apparently, Murali narrated a script to Gopichand sometime back and the actor is keen on taking the project on floors soon after he wraps up his ongoing movies, Oxygen and Sampath Nandi’s as-yet-untitled project.
- Nikhil’s next wraps up its North Indian schedule
- TN doctors to storm social media with Mersal’s piracy links
- Shruti Haasan opens up about composing for movies
- Yet another cameraman to turn director
- Poll : Which of these films entertained you the most?