Action hero Gopichand is currently going through a lean phase in his career with back-to-back failures. His upcoming flick, Oxygen, has been postponed several times and is finally scheduled for a November 10th release.
Meanwhile, the latest buzz is that K.K.Radha Mohan, who had produced Ravi Teja’s Bengal Tiger, is planning to produce a film starring Gopichand. A debutant named Chakri will be directing this film.
If everything goes well, an official announcement is expected very soon regarding this project. Stay tuned for further updates.
- Prabhudeva Thrilled About His Next Dance Based Film
- All eyes on Rangasthalam’s trailer
- Nela Ticket’s first look is Ravi Teja’s massy treat this Ugadi
- MLA’s Kurnool event shifted to Hyderabad
- Bhaagamathie director’s next is a period international flick