Macho actor Gopichand is currently acting in an action entertainer titled Oxygen. The film is being directed by AM Jyothi Krishna. After playing a rough cop in Golimaar and an intense fireman in Jil, Gopichand will be playing an army officer for the first time in Oxygen.
Latest reports reveal that Oxygen’s gripping drama will be on the lines of Bharateeyudu and Gentleman and Gopichand’s character will brave the wrongdoers in the society and fights against social injustice by tackling corruption.
Gopichand has reportedly been working on developing a chiseled body to look his part. The film stars glamour queens Raashi Khanna and Anu Emmanuel as its heroines.
- Janatha Garage date for Jai Lava Kusa?
- RGV Teases Rajamouli Again!
- Teaser of Rahul’s Howrah Bridge to be out soon
- Star hero debuts as a playback singer
- Miss India Universe beauty’s special role in Gopichand’s next
Articles that might interest you