The next schedule of Gopichand’s upcoming film in Chandrasekhar Yeleti’s direction will be held in Ladakh. The film was recently shot in Hyderabad. Going by a working still from the film, which is doing rounds on the internet, Gopichand seems to be playing the role of a security guard; however, it’s not confirmed yet. The film is about a common man who goes on an extra ordinary journey to find a treasure. Most part of the film will be shot in Hyderabad, Rajasthan, Ladakh and Jordan. Gopichand and Taapsee are playing the lead roles in this action adventure. BVSN Prasad is producing the film. Sri is composing the music and Shamdat is the cinematographer.
- Nani’s Krishnarjuna Yudham set for a February release
- Anushka’s Bhagmathi to be out in December?
- Intense genre for Vijay-Murugadoss’ next
- Poll : Which aspect are you looking forward to in PSPK25?
- KRK blames Aamir Khan for his Twitter suspension