The next schedule of Gopichand’s upcoming film in Chandrasekhar Yeleti’s direction will be held in Ladakh. The film was recently shot in Hyderabad. Going by a working still from the film, which is doing rounds on the internet, Gopichand seems to be playing the role of a security guard; however, it’s not confirmed yet. The film is about a common man who goes on an extra ordinary journey to find a treasure. Most part of the film will be shot in Hyderabad, Rajasthan, Ladakh and Jordan. Gopichand and Taapsee are playing the lead roles in this action adventure. BVSN Prasad is producing the film. Sri is composing the music and Shamdat is the cinematographer.
- Talented hero replaces Sunil in Sathuranga Vettai’s remake?
- Arjun Reddy’s Tamil remake gets a launch date
- Vikram-Samantha’s 10 gets a huge release in Nizam
- Dhanush to turn director again with a period film
- Anupama Parameswaran reveals her favorite drink