Sampath Nandi revealed yesterday that the film’s intro song, featuring Gopichand, will be shot on the world’s tallest building, Burj Khalifa, and yet another iconic tower in the man-made Jumeirah island, Burj Al Arab.
The shooting will kick-start in March third week. Hansika Motwani and Catherine Tresa are the film’s leading ladies. Gautham Nanda is being produced by J Bhagavan and J Pulla Rao.
- Nikhil’s Keshava gets a release date
- Mahesh says Baahubali is mind-boggling
- Garuda Vega speeds up post-production
- Ramya Krishna thanks audience for Baahubali
- Baahubali’s sets new records in Karnataka & Kerala, misses TN
Articles that might interest you