Sampath Nandi revealed yesterday that the film’s intro song, featuring Gopichand, will be shot on the world’s tallest building, Burj Khalifa, and yet another iconic tower in the man-made Jumeirah island, Burj Al Arab.
The shooting will kick-start in March third week. Hansika Motwani and Catherine Tresa are the film’s leading ladies. Gautham Nanda is being produced by J Bhagavan and J Pulla Rao.
- Special Column : Big stars on Small Screen
- Solid amount expected from DJ’s first day
- Fidaa gets its release date
- Poll : What did you think of Nene Raju Nene Mantri’s trailer?
- Saaho to be shot in prestigious location
Articles that might interest you