Sampath Nandi revealed yesterday that the film’s intro song, featuring Gopichand, will be shot on the world’s tallest building, Burj Khalifa, and yet another iconic tower in the man-made Jumeirah island, Burj Al Arab.
The shooting will kick-start in March third week. Hansika Motwani and Catherine Tresa are the film’s leading ladies. Gautham Nanda is being produced by J Bhagavan and J Pulla Rao.
- DJ to have a shocking interval bang
- Baahubali’s Tamil distributor makes an interesting statement
- Eega villain turns Salman’s nemesis?
- Balakrishna-Puri film’s new schedule gets a date
- Update on Mister’s audio and release date
Articles that might interest you