It is well known that young actor Nithiin’s Courier Boy Kalyan is getting ready to hit the screens after an inordinate delay. Produced by Gautham Menon, the film’s shoot had been completed long back but didn’t release due to some financial reasons. As of now, the post production activities are nearing completion and the audio launch event will be take place tonight in Hyderabad.
As per the latest update, gorgeous beauty Anushka will attend the audio launch event which will take place at the JRC Convention hall. Also, Akkineni young heroes Akhil and Naga Chaitanya will grace the event to unveil the audio. Yami Gautham is the film’s leading lady and Prem Sai is the director. The movie will hit the screens on September 11th.
- Mahesh and Bunny to lock horns next Sankranthi?
- Andhagadu team speeds up promotions
- GST Will Hurt Movie Business : Nagarjuna
- Chalapathi Rao controversy a lesson to film fraternity: Naresh
- Nagarjuna’s take on film collections
Articles that might interest you