Film stars setting up their own businesses is nothing new and the list increases with the latest joining of gorgeous Kannada beuaty Pranitha Subhash. The actress, who is busy with a few highprofile films in Telugu, Tamil and Kannada, has now turned a restaurateur as she bought a stake in a popular restaurant on the Lavelle Road in her hometown Bengaluru.
Revealing the motive behind her new venture to a national news daily, Pranitha said that the hospitality industry always intrigued her and that she had been waiting for the right time to enter the restaurant business and grabbed it when the opportunity came along.
Pranitha is curently acting in Brahmotsavam, in which she is paired opposite Mahesh Babu.
- DJ crosses the 60 Cr mark in 1st weekend
- Chay to kick-start his next before marriage
- Charan’s music composer’s debut film as hero to release soon
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 25-06-2017
- DJ all set to break into the $1 million club
Articles that might interest you