Allu Sirish, Yami Gautam starrer Gouravam is in post production stage. Recently, the film’s talkie part was wrapped up near Chennai and the entire cast of the film took part in the schedule. Allu Sirish, who’s going to make his acting debut, stated that only two more songs are yet to be shot and the rest of the film has been wrapped up. Prakash Raj is playing an important role and he’s also producing the film on Duet Movies banner. Radha Mohan is directing the film in both Telugu and Tamil. The makers are planning to release the film either in the last week of January or early February. Brahmaji, Sri Charan and Nassar are also part of the cast. S S Thaman has composed the music and Preetha is the cinematographer.
- Fidaa’s impressive show in Nizam continues
- Interview : Catherine Tresa – I always like playing arrogant roles
- Young director’s next with a star hero
- Vijay Devarakonda’s Arjun Reddy To Release Soon
- High court votes in favour of Charmi
Articles that might interest you