Allu Sirish, Yami Gautam starrer Gouravam is in post production stage. Recently, the film’s talkie part was wrapped up near Chennai and the entire cast of the film took part in the schedule. Allu Sirish, who’s going to make his acting debut, stated that only two more songs are yet to be shot and the rest of the film has been wrapped up. Prakash Raj is playing an important role and he’s also producing the film on Duet Movies banner. Radha Mohan is directing the film in both Telugu and Tamil. The makers are planning to release the film either in the last week of January or early February. Brahmaji, Sri Charan and Nassar are also part of the cast. S S Thaman has composed the music and Preetha is the cinematographer.
- Fresh buzz on Sreenu Vaitla’s next hero
- Samantha teaches a lesson to her troll
- Mahesh’s heroine says she’ll remain single till her marriage
- Veteran director ready with a never seen before story on Telugu screen
- Mahesh announces Spyder’s teaser release date
Articles that might interest you