Versatile and straightforward, that’s how one can describe legendary actor Kamal Haasan as an actor and a person. The man never minces words whenever he has a point to be made, even if it’s against the government.
In a latest interview, Kamal took on the governments across the country and said that these governments which don’t fix car prices don’t have any right to fix the ticket rates of films, mostly featuring star heroes. Needless to say that Kamal’s comment has been welcomed unanimously by the film fraternity.
- Star director all set to shoot for his acting cameo
- Controversial dialogues to be deleted from Mersal?
- Nikhil’s next wraps up its North Indian schedule
- TN doctors to storm social media with Mersal’s piracy links
- Shruti Haasan opens up about composing for movies