The Krishna Vamsi and Ram Charan starrer, ‘Govindhudu Andhari Vadele’ has now moved to Hyderabad. After a major schedule was completed in Pollachi, the unit will be shooting in Rama Naidu Cine Village from the 21st of this month. Some key family scenes are set to be shot in this 40 day long schedule.
Yuvan Shankar Raja is composing the music for this project. Kajal Aggarwal is essaying the lead role in the movie. Srikanth will be seen as Charan’s uncle in ‘Govindhudu Andhari Vaadele’ and Tamil actor Raj Kiran will be seen as his grandfather.
The film is reportedly high on sentiment and entertainment. Star producer Bandla Ganesh is producing this movie.
- Kannada Actress In Vijay Devarakonda’s Next
- Pooja Hegde finally says yes to him
- Poll : Whom do you support in the Sridevi-Rajamouli controversy?
- Jawaan gets its release date
- Kalya Ram lodges a complaint about JLK
Articles that might interest you