Ram Charan, who was caught up in making mass masala action films broke away from the trend and made Govidudu Andarivadele in a bid to get closer to the family audience. His ploy worked and the movie was declared a hit. The movie got huge openings as family audience thronged to the theaters during the festive season and the subsequent collections also made the producer happy.
This movie has completed its 50 days in a good number of theaters today and it is a testimony to the fact that family centric movies with good content never fail at the box office
- Wild speculations on Pawan-Trivikram’s movie
- Savitri’s Daughter Reveals Interesting Facts About Mahanati
- Nikhil’s next wraps up post-production
- Mega Brothers Honour Legendary Director
- Action King joins Nithin’s film
Articles that might interest you