Ram Charan, who was caught up in making mass masala action films broke away from the trend and made Govidudu Andarivadele in a bid to get closer to the family audience. His ploy worked and the movie was declared a hit. The movie got huge openings as family audience thronged to the theaters during the festive season and the subsequent collections also made the producer happy.
This movie has completed its 50 days in a good number of theaters today and it is a testimony to the fact that family centric movies with good content never fail at the box office
- Much delayed film gets yet another release date
- JLK’s first day Guntur region collections
- Jai Lava Kusa seals career best premieres for NTR
- Jai Lava Kusa’s day 1 Nizam & Ceded collections
- Mersal’s teaser sets a world record in record time
Articles that might interest you