Ram Charan, who was caught up in making mass masala action films broke away from the trend and made Govidudu Andarivadele in a bid to get closer to the family audience. His ploy worked and the movie was declared a hit. The movie got huge openings as family audience thronged to the theaters during the festive season and the subsequent collections also made the producer happy.
This movie has completed its 50 days in a good number of theaters today and it is a testimony to the fact that family centric movies with good content never fail at the box office
- Taapsee Keen To Do More Hard-Hitting Films
- Shekhar Kammula’s prediction comes true
- Fidaa’s latest collections
- Rakul all set to sign yet another biggie?
- Sai Dharam Tej, Mehreen Groove For A Mass Song
Articles that might interest you