The Ram Charan starrer, Govindudu Andarivadele is fast completing its shoot. A new schedule will kick start on the 5th of June, and meanwhile the makers will release the audio in the month of september, and planning a October 1st movie release.
Once the Hyderabad schedule is completed, the unit will move to London to shoot 2 songs. Prakasha Raj and Jayasudha play major roles in this film which is directed by Krishna Vamsi.
Kajal Agarwal is paired opposite Ram Charan for the third time, and this is the first time that Krishna Vamsi is directing Charan. More details on the release and other major aspects of the project will soon be revealed.
- I lost Rs.60 crores: Legendary actor blames murky politics
- Yevade Subramanyam girl set for a comeback
- Sree Vishnu’s interesting ‘Raju’ trilogy
- Pawan Kalyan to meet Agrigold victims
- 2.0 wraps up a crucial phase
Articles that might interest you