The local Censor Board has been coming under fire from all quarters these days. Filmmakers are angry about alleged double standards while social activists are fuming about a ‘failure’ to rein in blasphemous stuff. Now if Minister Sridhar Babu’s comments are anything to go by, the Government is gearing up to take action against the censor board. Speaking at a meet organized in Warangal yesterday, Minister Sridhar Babu said that he would speak to the Central Government and take necessary action.
The films ‘Cameraman Ganga tho Rambabu’, ‘Dhenikaina Ready’ and ‘Woman in Brahmanism’ became controversial for their alleged offensive content and caused sharp criticism of the board.
We will have to wait and see how this issue pans out.
- Agnyaathavaasi 2nd in top 10 most liked South Indian movie teasers
- Interesting update on Ram Charan-Boyapati’s film
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Music Director of 2017
- Rajamouli Reveals The Film That Influenced Him The Most
- Slight changes in Saaho’s shoot schedule