Balakrishna’s magnum opus, Gautamiputra Satakarni opened to some very great reviews all over. The same has reflected in the collections as well. The film has crossed a share of 40 crore mark after the first week of its release.
With no big films coming out this week, the numbers will surely get better in the coming days. The film is performing quite well in the overseas too and Balayya has personally left to the US to promote the film even more.
Directed by Krish, this film has broken several records of Balakrishna’s previous films and has emerged quite strong at the box office.
- We’ll not let Pawan step his foot in Rayalaseema
- Poll : Which of these Mahesh films will be a bigger hit?
- Charan’s film with Aishwarya Rai creates a stutter
- Most satisfying hit of my career: Nikhil on Keshava
- Tamannaah, Sundeep Kishan in Bollywood director’s Tollywood debut
Articles that might interest you