Balakrishna’s magnum opus, Gautamiputra Satakarni opened to some very great reviews all over. The same has reflected in the collections as well. The film has crossed a share of 40 crore mark after the first week of its release.
With no big films coming out this week, the numbers will surely get better in the coming days. The film is performing quite well in the overseas too and Balayya has personally left to the US to promote the film even more.
Directed by Krish, this film has broken several records of Balakrishna’s previous films and has emerged quite strong at the box office.
- Bollywood beauty in talks for Akhil’s next?
- Rajamouli flags off Jagapathi Babu’s next
- Mister’s audio to have special chief guest
- Intriguing first look of Nithiin’s LIE raises curiosity
- Katamarayudu enters 50 crore club
Articles that might interest you