For nearly three decades ever since his silver screen debut, Balakrishna’s forte has predominantly been B and C centres with traditional fans loving his mass masala entertainers. However, GPSK has changed the game for Balayya this Sankranthi.
Thanks to its rich content, GPSK has been lapped up by A centre audience as well, and the film’s collections in urban areas, especially multiplexes and even overseas, have been phenomenal.
On its opening day, GPSK set a new career best record for Balayya by collecting nearly 12.80 crores worldwide.
- MCA’s pre-release event gets a date
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Popular Hero of 2017
- Solid craze for Savyasachi’s pre-release biz
- Baahubali The Conclusion to release in Japan
- Arun Vijay opens up about Saaho