For nearly three decades ever since his silver screen debut, Balakrishna’s forte has predominantly been B and C centres with traditional fans loving his mass masala entertainers. However, GPSK has changed the game for Balayya this Sankranthi.
Thanks to its rich content, GPSK has been lapped up by A centre audience as well, and the film’s collections in urban areas, especially multiplexes and even overseas, have been phenomenal.
On its opening day, GPSK set a new career best record for Balayya by collecting nearly 12.80 crores worldwide.
- TFI Says ‘Hello’ To Akhil
- Star hero opens about his rift with brother
- Jaya Janaki Nayaka’s impressive first-week collections
- Taapsee raises the heat in her next
- Poll : Which among these films are you excited to watch this weekend?
Articles that might interest you