For nearly three decades ever since his silver screen debut, Balakrishna’s forte has predominantly been B and C centres with traditional fans loving his mass masala entertainers. However, GPSK has changed the game for Balayya this Sankranthi.
Thanks to its rich content, GPSK has been lapped up by A centre audience as well, and the film’s collections in urban areas, especially multiplexes and even overseas, have been phenomenal.
On its opening day, GPSK set a new career best record for Balayya by collecting nearly 12.80 crores worldwide.
- Breaking News : Sridevi passes away
- Baahubali 2 Earns A Huge Fan Following In Japan
- Sunny Leone Keen To Act In More Regional Films
- All you wanted to know about Producer’s Councils-DSPs issue
- Ileana Opens Up About Her Relationship With Aussie Photographer