The teaser of Nandamuri Balakrishna’s prestigious “Gautamiputra Satakarni” has crossed the 2 Million views mark. The teaser has shown the scale of the movie and it has received a favourable response on social media. This has reflected in the big view count for the film.
This tale of the famed Telugu Emperor is being directed by Krish Jagarlamudi and Shriya is the heroine. The movie is already doing excellent pre-release business and it is slated to hit the screens for Sankranthi 2017. A number of teams are already working on the film’s visual effects.
Rajeev Reddy and Sai Babu are producing the movie on First Frame Entertainments banner.
- Rajini extends support to PM’s Swacchata Hi Seva
- Rana’s Naan Aanaiyittal is braving 8 Tamil films today
- Niharika signs her next Telugu film
- Rajini’s Baasha to be screened at Fantastic Fest, USA
- After two intense roles, SDT turns a happy-go-lucky youngster
Articles that might interest you