Nandamuri Balakrishna’s ‘Gautamiputra Satakarni’ is gearing up for a release this Sankranthi. The movie’s shooting is going on at a fast pace in Madhya Pradesh and a large portion of the film is expected to be over with this schedule. The most important aspects like graphics work is going according to a tight schedule.
The team is reportedly working round the clock to deliver the content on time. Shriya is the heroine in this movie while Hema Malini is playing the role of the mother. Kabir Bedi is also essaying a crucial role. Director Krish is behind this movie and Chirantan Bhatt has stepped in to compose the music after Devi Sri Prasad dropped himself from the project.
First Frame Entertainments banner is producing the movie.
- Indian Michael Jackson turns villain for the first time
- Teaser of Action King’s 150th film to be out soon
- Rana’s NRNM to wrap up its shoot shortly
- Star anchor unavailable for NTR’s Bigg Boss
- ‘Why Only Me? Bunny Is Glamorous Too,’ Pooja Hegde Says
Articles that might interest you